Thursday, September 25, 2008

Mornin' kicks, exams and the like.

On the unrelated note of the post's topic, I just ate my usual bowl of cheerios for breakfast (see right). However somebody has been eating them yet refusing to purchase the actual cereal. That my friends, we call in economic terms - the free rider problem. Those bastards. I'm not awake early enough to catch the culprit, but I suspect it's one of my siblings since cheerios is too healthy for my parents liking. It reached the point where there was nothing left in the box and I was left to eat the remnants of cereal that was found not in the plastic bag, but underneath the bag in the box. That's right I ate that type, and let me tell you eating stale cheerios is like having a bowl of depressios. No milk was required for the cheerio circles to have the same texture as if milk was added with them, that's how it tasted like in my mouth.

_

Anyhow my exam times have been recently published! Horah! My last exam is on the 25th of November, which gives me no school until March the 25th (that's when I'm suppose to book my airplane flight anyway). lol It's bad enough that my degree is that equivalent to a holiday but now I have some sort of extended holiday. That's almost 3 complete months of nothing! I should really get a job to fill in the time, but my parents told me not to work and just relax. There must be something I can do.. maybe start an online caming pay-per-view portal at home so I can at least make my time productive? Maybe not. I'm so grateful that my exams didn't turn up on the same day as each other and that they start in the afternoon. I would have been so sad - it would've felt like it was high school again or something along those lines and yes i was the unlucky one who'd have 6 exams in the span of 3 consecutive days.

_

I just received the airplane ticket in express post but unfortunately they shoved it in my mailbox hence why it's soaked in rain water from the rainy day we had yesterday. Stupid postal service and their imcompetance when they deliver stuff here. An example would be when my lover bought me an iPod touch16gb, sent through express post platinum (guaranteed next day delivery) and they were so useless, the people delivered it to my house at 5:45PM!!! 5:45PM. I called the postal company, who redirected me to the courier company, who then tried to track down the driver. I asked them, "Where is my parcel? I followed the tracking system online and it says it was on the courier service making it's way here. Yet it is almost 4:30 yet nobody has arrived." The lady was kind enough to contact the driver and confirm he said he would deliver it by 5PM. So I waited for it and it didn't arrive. I called back in fury (eyes enraged with flames, provoked furthermore by my angry lover on the phone):

"WHERE IS MY PARCEL? I was told that I would receive it at 5oclock yet nothing has arrived."
"I can't contact the driver sorry.."
"This is pathetic! Your own carrier service can not find your own driver! I was told over the phone half an hour ago that the driver would be here by now but no he is not and I was not given warning that he would be late."
*more arguement*

5:45 approaches, and a delivery man comes. Of course my anger turned to happiness as I welcomed the delivery man and signed away before letting him go. Anyway my <3 got a refund for the delivery, and it eventually arrived here so no reason to stay angry.. I don't want more grey hair.

The important part is, I got my plane ticket in one piece. :D

No comments: