Monday, September 22, 2008

[ex]Crush

I know over the span of my university life, I've had several crushes. One of which is this guy I met in my finance class, during my first year (who's actually doing law). To be frank, I think he's so hot. I'd let him melt in my mouth, or vice versa.

I don't know if he still remembers that day. It was one of my most busiest days this semester; having several different classes back to back and being surrounded by an array of new hot guys with each class. The day goes so quickly when there is so many of them, and I think I had begun to hallucinate at the time too, but getting back to the point.. There was a 10 minute break where I made my way to the food court to get something to eat. Then when I was walking back to the class in a moderately fast pace, there he was making his way to his next class. He stops and stares at me for a second. I squinted while stuffing my face with a kebab, trying to focus my inferior vision to identify this mysterious figure. Yes! It was him waving at me with big grins while with a random friend. I initiated the conversation.

"Late for class?"
"Yeah. Criminal law lecture. Sucks."
"Sweet."
"Hey did you bring your DS?"
"No.. why?"
"I wanted to get that Snorlax off you."
"Even if I had my DS I wouldn't give it to you.."
"Why not!"

I don't know what I was thinking after this point but it must have been the dosage of hot guys plus him which caused me to behave somewhat irrationally.

I looked straight at him;
began to raise my index finger;

pulled down the skin below to eye to partially reveal my eyeball
and

I poked my tongue out at him.

Then ran away giggling.

Moments after, I bumped into this half Singaporean/Scottish guy (man this guy is incredibly good looking). He broke out into conversation with me, asking why don't I come to play xbox360 at his place or something like that. However I was so distracted with thoughts of my crush, I couldn't respond and just gave him hand gestures indicating 'some other time'.

What did I just do! Why did I just do what I did? He's gonna avoid me now. His friend was next to him too! What's that guy going to think? What are they going to think together about me? :(

This was probably the crappy thoughts that kept running through my mind the whole time in the class I rushed off too. I was so late that a small classroom of 30 students plus tutorial teacher glared at me as I awkwardly sat in the middle of the rectangular positioned desks, without a desk.. on a lonesome chair. Paranoid as I was, I sms'd him.. I got my DS, you want your snorlax? Which then I received an automatic reply I'll come meet you after class where we bumped into. We met up.

That was a big relief since it was all good.


AND NOW TODAY he was trying to be cute to meh! I couldn't believe it.

I was in one of the more isolated areas of the uni library studying by myself on a huge table surrounded by bookcases. I had just reached my focused-mode; hard to get in but easy to fall out of. All of a sudden I hear my name being said. I thought I was just studying too hard that it caused me to be slightly dillusional but after carefully listening to it, my name was really being whispered. I look around to see where my name was coming from, and I see this guy standing behind the bookcase but peeking his head in between the books. He gave me a peace sign and smiled, then made his way towards my table. "I knew you'd be here!" he whispered. I was just surprised, does this guy stalk me or something? We talked for a bit before I indicated to him that I wasn't interested to continue the conversation and it took him a while to get the message!


That was probably my highlight for the day I suppose.

No comments: