Sunday, September 21, 2008

Current stance

I know I should be content with my life but for somehow there's still something that's bugging me. It's probably just one of my normal mood swings I go through, though I shouldn't think about it too much..

My life at a standpoint:

- I've been awarded a scholarship by the Japanese Govt and have been invited to attend a uni in the Kansai region. At the moment I'm struggling to fill in ALL the application forms omg there is SOO much document work, medical checks, visa applications I'm so confused.

- I met the man of my dreams, from what I've seen so far we're very alike and such. I'll be going to meet the guy I have been seeing for the first time. YES I know I met him online (most people think it's sad) but I really feel there's a strong bond between us two. He calls and messages me every single day and morning. He paid for everything (including the flight) to go see him. <3

- My parents bought me a new car for my birthday. However yesterday I kind of scratched it. It's pretty disappointing to see the depth of the scratch. How am I going to afford to repair an audi!

- I love my two best friends (bff) very much. Even though I haven't spoken to them a lot recently, I still try my best to keep in touch. I heard from my girl best friend that my guy best friend was vomiting his guts out last night and only she was there to help him. I'm so sorry for not going :( but I love you both.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, THANKS for following my blog. U're so cool. Have read ur post and CONGRATULATIONS for finding the right guy 4 u. That's super.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Ren. Highly appreciated.

mstpbound said...

how old is the guy? super fabulous for you that he's paying for everything :)