Saturday, September 27, 2008

A Fatty Saturday


Just before I go head over to the gym in the other room I thought I'd jump on quickly to write. It never came to my mind. Here I was at home playing Captain Planet with my older sister, using our different WPI (whey protein isolate) containers as our individual power sources (since hers is pink and mine is black) and I completely forgot to call back my beloved. I feel terrible. I hope he knows I love him lots :(

I went to the toilet earlier and I told my baby that I would ring him back, but as soon as I got out of the toilet i got screamed at to get ready for church by my dad and he rushed me to drive there etc etc all in all I didn't end up calling him back.



__

ANYWAY last night I went clubbing with my uni friends. It was really fun and all until some girl came up to us. She then started smiling and talking to one of my friends which is a girl.

"Hey there! I've seen your face online before. Did you use to go out with E?
"Ah yeh.. who are you?"
"My name is (Asshole). Why did you break up with E? He's a good guy."
"Things didn't work out.."
"You know online your face looks fat/chubby but in real life it's actually slimmer than I expected"
"Okay."
"and is your friend *points to my guy friend* gay or something cause' he keeps looking at my friend.."

I didn't actually know this was being said because I was standing a few meters away but from the look of things, i didn't think there was a problem because this random girl was smiling. Upon asking my friend later I discovered that she said this and I was so angry!

Stupid teenibopping girl. I'd bitch slap her face with my ghetto booty.

I was pretty upset about it, even if it didn't directly involve me.

My best friend called me out for lunch the next day and I told him about the whole incident. I asked him if he knew her and he said he does. Then he further added that she actually went on Australian idol and got shut down by the judges. I thought my best friend was just lying but I searched it up. LOL. I felt pretty good seeing her get rejected by the judges, and they did not say nice comments at all on national television.

:) That is all.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol @ the (asshole) name. i told jacq today what happened, she was really pissed off about it too. then she told me about the australian idol thing as well. hehe.

Anonymous said...

and sorry, i know i was supposed to comment on your blog earlier but i have to admit, i was kinda lazy..

Anonymous said...

wow. you're probably excited thinking you've got so many comments to your post..

Anonymous said...

...but it's really just me X)

Anonymous said...

and wow. the word verification thing is really annoying to type in every time. i think i'll stop now

Anonymous said...

zzzzzzzzzzttt