Friday, September 26, 2008

Flying

I can't believe it was only booked a few days ago and I'm leaving in less than 5 days to go see my beloved. I know I just mentioned it recently but the excitement is only registering now!!

The last time I went on a plane trip was this February. That was one long-ass plane trip. 10 hours flight minus waiting time and customs etc.

It brings me back to the day when I would fly to the Asia with my family, and while my sister was sleeping, we would stick on her oversized boobs two circular shaped 'Wake Me Up For Meals' stickers. It was amusing since she had her head rested back and mouth hanging wide open at the same time.

_
Yakuza: They are so cool.

The boys and I from uni are planning to go karaoke and dinner the day before I leave, but we thought we might spice it up a bit. Takeshi, Kenshiro and the other boys from my crew are planning to rock up posing as Yakuza. Though of course not like those guys above. They have some yakuza garments.. and not just those crotch pouches. I'm hoping the guys actually have proper materials that leave more to the imagination.

Random but hey, our lives can't always be so linear.

No comments: