Sunday, April 12, 2009

my first time

I did it. Couldn't believe it. Kind of strange to be honest.

I hooked up with a random guy and he asked me to top him.

I don't even know if I am a top or a bottom or a gay. hoho.

Couldn't get it inside of him cuz I was half hard,

so he made me lay down and he got on top of me.

in the matter of a few minutes, he came with no hands!!

He was so into it,

I kept asking myself if I'm in him at the time!

cuz my mind could tell i wasn't even that hard,

let alone thinking there was no organ connecting our bodies together,

just an oversize man panting on top of me.

He started getting dressed, and I was still laying on the bed asking him,

"is that it????"

O_O and made my way home.

I didn't even know when it started, nor when it supposedly ended.

No comments: