Sunday, April 12, 2009

breaking news!

So even though I'm here in the land of the rising sun, my tomatoe sauces have been informing me about the happenings back home.

Apparently they smashed this guy nobody likes, which I didn't really like to begin with. By smash, I mean they went to this night club where he was at and several guys beat up this one guy. I feel bad but yehey!

The guy who instigated the fight was my best friend. ARgH!

He called me early this morning to tell me the 'good news', while still hung over.

I just felt sorry for the guy they beat up. I know who my best friend's friends are and they're really scary. I don't hang around them or remotely talk to them. I try not to look at them when they're around. They're those type of people that will beat the shit out of you if you give them even a false sense of evil looks in their direction.

I was told they broke his nose, and majorly fucked him up.

That's just..hardcore

His girlfriend messaged me to tell me the news and she was upset, but I cheered her up and told her most people wanted to get him anyway. Even this guy who was the most innocent guy you could ever meet, punched him square in the face.

[victory dance~] :)

No comments: