Thursday, March 5, 2009

hope!

So lately i've been quite depressed over the hairloss situation. I went to consult my GP. Turns out, it's not signs of hereditary hair loss! (HORAY) Since you know, my hair is my confidence (as well as my body), i feel more confidence about myself already!

So this confidence, hopefully not in a temporary state, has lead to more productive matters.. like blogging! and also sorting my life out. I just got a whole lot of shit done which I have been procrastinating like foreverrrRrRrr when really i should have done it yonks ago.

I dropped out of Finance. I know, I couldn't handle the devotion and time and the FREAKEN ADDITIONAL YEARS I HAVE TO DO. No way I want to be out of uni ASAP. Alternatively, I swithced my Finance major into two other minors, Business Economics and Policy Economics, as I would like to get a job in the economic area. TOO bad i know Jack shit about economics! In light of this downfall, i've decided to changed my bookmarks (sigh) from kpop news to the economist. If anyone from Australia knows any good economic sites that talk about Australia and it's relations with other countries, PLEASE by all means link me.

I haven't searched for any yet because I have to wake up at 3 am for work tomorrow. major sigh.

Not really much to update on.

OH my sister broke up with her boyfriend. Last time she broke up with her boyfriend (old one) she drove her sports car into his car consecutively until her front body kit came off and flew above the car and onto the road.

WELL this time (sigh), after breaking up with him.. she smashed bricks into his car and house apparently. Then she was done for drinking over the limit, driving without a license and driving without her supervision plates (because she lost her license for another incident where she was racing her friend in a company car like 70kms over the limit). sigh i don't want to get into details with the history of things but looks like she's making a 360 recovery :) she's jogging and staying home more. That's the sister I like hehe.

1 comment:

mstpbound said...

tell more stories about your sister!! :)