Saturday, February 28, 2009

2oo9"

This year has been the best and the worst.

(small updates)

I'm employed now (horay..) at my mom's place and the work is pretty simple. I put batteries in circuit boards. They pay me very well and force a compulsory 40 hours minimum, (some weeks I do 50). Which is perfect because I really need the money during the break.

My best friend.. at times I really get him! at times I don't.. Lately he hasn't been replying to my phone calls and text msgs. Must be because his parents are back from overseas and he now works two jobs, but hey.. he can at least msg me back. that dick.

~

Bad news is, my hair has become a scary thin texture. It's not like pubes anymore, it's more like arm hair. I have a doctors appointment on thursday to get to the root of the problem! (failed joke.) I think I am seriously malnurished. My eating one meal a day has sped the processss and now im forever sad. Ive done barely any exercise.

So starting from yesterday, I went on a splurge and actually bought food to eat, and i wanna eat three meals a day. I'm also taking multi-vitamins. what else can I do.. hair>weight. and besides I dont think im THAT fat... yet.....

in the meantime ive invested in hats! You know how hard it is to find a hat that fits my head? i got the 7 1/2 homie style hat which is 59.6cm in circumference and it feels liek it's killing the circulation to my brain

//

I'm leaving in less that 24 days. Can you believe it [I can't.] I get the feeling im gonna cry at the airport which for me is a lol because whenever I'm leaving, nobody EVER CRIES FOR ME!! why do they have the biggest smiles when they see me off.. bah. Though seriously, not seeing my family for a year is gonna make me cry. Not seeing my best friend(s) will make me cry even more. and i am not a crybaby. I only ever cry when I'm by myself to be honest.

Recent Reflections:

My life feels like it has been put on hold for so long because of working ful time..

I've basically pushed thoughts of love out of my head, due to how tiresome it can become. I want a relationship in proximity! Not long distance.

My career comes first, before my love interests. Although my family come before my career of course.

Just like any iother human, there are temporary needs to be satisfied, with no strings if possible.



Now i must go, before i get too emo. haha, noo really just kidding. nature is calling.
I mean nature is not calling,

it's gushing out of these unentered anal gates.

peace!

No comments: