Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My car, and its series of unfortunate events.

Yesterday I went to university to study from materials only obtain-able in a specific section of the library, and no they don't allow you to loan it. ugh so I basically spent most of my day stuck in this division, trying to take down as much notes as possible.

Afterwards I went out with some friends for lunch/dinner then movies..

I couldn't believe it. I got home and I was on the phone to my boyfriend..... then I got a text message on my phone but didn't realise it until I got my phone.

"I've been trying to call your phone like 20 times. um don't get mad at me.. but.. uhh.. can you check your car-seat if there are any stains??"

I was telling yoshi, hang on I'm gonna go check my car and yeah.. you could have probably guessed my reaction. There's blood on my carseat. :( I went through a range of emotions before settling down to the can't be bothered one.

I just couldn't believe she left period stains on my car seat!!!!

omg and my other friend in the backseat.... oh don't get me started with him.

We went clubbing one night and he got sooo drunk. His name is too long so yeah abr. as hikoki. He kept apologizing to me in the car. I was wondering why are you apologizing?? I took him home. Then I threw my takeaway on the passengers seat, it had soup it in. I thought I just spilt the soup when i went to go check it but..... the seat was wet in places that the soup could never get to. fuck. He pissed on my car seat. You don't understand how unbelievably grossed out I was.


WHY!!!! WHY MY CAR!! I THOUGHT YOU GUYS WERE MY FRIENDS :(

No comments: