Tuesday, October 7, 2008

A guy who can make things happen?

I asked for a job from my boyfriend, for the two months I will be staying with him in his house around December. Since I'm not familiar with the state he lives in nor am I familiar with ANYTHING there, I thought it was going to be impossible. I said it's not going to happen.. lol.

I had the same feeling with the airplane ticket and he ended up doing it! Got me an airplane ticket way under half price of the normal fare.

All he said was "that can be done." and what do you know? the next day I get a forwarded email with the conversation that he is having with some chick (his friend) working in the recruitment agency where all i have to do is email my resume now.

:O connections. amazing. <3

1 comment:

mstpbound said...

it's not about what you know; it's about who you know. i've always lived by this motto. :)